Sunday, March 1, 2009

Velcome, March.

Image quality on past posts hasn't been excellent, so that's my next order of business (not today of course, but...someday).

Not much business accomplished as of late. Today was my aunt Vicky's baby shower (one more month, yay!) and the snow has yet to leave. In fact, four degrees today. Four. Welcome March, glad to see you are so warm and inviting.

Jay (my baby) took over the camera today during the baby shower at the Hampton Inn. I have never laughed so hard in my life. I was crying literally. He was taking pictures of EVERYTHING. inside the trash can, employees walking down the hall (funnies photo's ever), and he's three. I'll post them later, no time today, but trust me, you will find them just as (if not more).

That's all folks, enjoy your work week (boo).

No comments: