Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!..yesterday..

I hope you all stuffed yourself into oblivion and enjoyed the company of loved ones. I have soooo much to be grateful for this year, I honestly would not know where to begin. But I will attempt.

1. My beautiful son, 2. supportive and loving family, 3. (as much as I may complain) my job, 4. my working vehicle, 5. the snow (it wouldn't feel like Thanksgiving without it), 5. my health. 6. my new home (which is coming along beautifully), 7....everything. I am honestly grateful for all things, good and bad, that I have experience in my lifetime (all 22 years)...speaking of, yours truly has a birthday coming up. The big two-three.

Wedding plans are coming along fabulously. We are currently planning a June wedding (exact date soon to come), at Whispering Pines Resort. The way I see it: Sparklers and margarita's, campfire and s'mores. Mmmm, can't wait. I found my dress on Monday. I want soooooooo badly to show everyone, but my Mother isn't allowing me to have any photo's of the dress. She is convinced I will show Lyle. Truth be told, I went online trying to find it, and had I found it, I would have shown him.

I cannot keep secrets, gifts, or money in my pocket for too long. Bottom line. Things burn. All things that you are supposed to keep to yourself, I want to give to EVERYONE right NOW. It's my nature.

Unnessicary ramblings? I must be tired. :)

No comments: